One day we woke up and had a clan. That's what twins will do for you. Some days we want to pull our hair out, others we're glad that it's not so gray, but every one of them is humbling reminder of the joy of life. This is a glimpse into our wonderful adventure.
Saturday, August 8, 2009
Dad's last day
My dad is leaving today. Off to Santa Fe. It is bittersweet, for sure. I'm happy for him because I know he needed a job and it was pretty time sensitive. Aside from providing a living for him, it sounds like a good opportunity, too. It's just so far away. I don't know how long/much we'll see him and that bums me out. For the last three years, we could pretty much see him whenever we wanted. He's been a big part of the kids life and for me, it's been great to have him so close. We will miss Saturday morning breakfasts with him. Next time he sees the kids, they'll be one step closer to talking and kindergarten. Sadness.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment