So, my big issue is poop. More specifically, Gracie's poop. I can handle baby poop, spit-up, incremental crying and the very little lack of sleep that comes my way. I cannot handle kid poop. Kid poop = adult poop and that is something that is very, very hard for me to deal with. It's particularly problematic right now as we're trying to potty train Gracie. She doesn't quite get 'let us know BEFORE you have to go so we can do it in the potty.' I won't get into what she does, but it's not that. And it is my least favorite thing to do as a parent.
But I just talked to Steph and guess what she's had to deal with, this her first Monday of a full week of full-time house mommy? Multiple crying kids, more than incremental crying. Gracie demanding her attention all the time. Feeding more than our 1, 5, 9 schedule. Making lunch. Thinking about dinner. I could really go on. I'm sure there's more that's been very difficult for her to deal with today.
And listen to me and poop. I almost feel foolish for writing it. But at least it's out there now, you know what I really don't enjoy dealing with. Ah, the joys of parenthood.
No comments:
Post a Comment