Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hard Rock

Sunday morning - I'm sitting in my room at the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, up long before I am supposed to be. This hotel, while very cool, is very annoying. There is always something going on. Pounding music when I went to bed, knocks on the door at all hours of the night, people in the hallway, in the next room(s), vacuuming at the crack of dawn. If you want to get a decent night's sleep and a fraction of peace, the Hard Rock anything is not the place to be.

I felt excited and guilty that I was going to get a full night's rest on this trip. As you can imagine, my body woke up at feeding time(s) out of habit. It was restful, but not as much as I had hoped. Apparently, Max and Steph have been up since 4 AM.

Everything here at the conference went well yesterday and is set up to go really well today. I just came in to train the booth representatives on how to use our technology. We have a booth like no other on the showroom floor. Our technology is head and shoulders above anyone elses. The client's are really happy and knowing these were all our ideas, well that makes me happy to. I leave for the airport this afternoon around 2:30. Back in Dallas at 10. Home just in time for the 1 AM feeding :) Rock on.

No comments:

Post a Comment