We made it past Sunday and the babies aren't here!!!! This is very good news.
The second dose of pain medication on Sunday morning did the trick. Once it hit her system, it did some kung fu on those contractions. Since then, she's had very few and they have all been relatively painless.
Stephanie has been back in the antipardem unit for two days now and we like it here. She hasn't done anything active other than get up to use the bathroom or shower. No more wheelchairs, no more 2 1/2 year olds climbing on mommy, no more influx of visitors.
We did finish Superbad. It was good. I thought it was funny. McLovin was great, but I'm sure that's what everyone says. Dr. Jan saw it on when she came in yesterday and said, 'I love that movie, I've seen it twice.' It's just funny coming from her, our OB, likes crude, adolescent boy humor.
Today is 29 weeks. Keep them in baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment